Are you ready for the Holidays? Thanksgiving is just two days away and today I am sharing some of my favorite place cards to adorn your Thanksgiving table. They are all super easy to make and will dress up any table!1. White pumpkins are a favorite of mine. Place one at each place setting for a rustic yet elegant feel.
2. These Magnolia leaves give the table a warm earthy feel. You can inscribe your guests names on them with a silvery white pen.
3. These birch pieces are perfect for holding place cards. This is a great option if you have a fancy design on your cards that you want to showcase.
4. Fruits and vegetables are great as place card holders. In this case we are showing an artichoke but the possibilities are endless! You could use pears, pomegranates, apples, you name it. Whatever suits you. Another bonus is that these place cards are also edible!
5. This little liquidambar fruit is adorable. When I think of autumn and thanksgiving, I think of lots of earth tones, pods, seeds, and berries.
6. I am a huge plant fanatic so I love these Potted Herbs. The best thing about these is that they can double as a little gift for your guests to take home. What better than fresh herbs in the fall/wintertime!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! I’ll be back blogging on Friday where I will reveal which of these place cards I incorporated into my Thanksgiving Tablescape and share some pictures of our feast. I know I have a lot to be thankful for this year!.